1. Form templates list. Here you select the desired form to fill out.
2. Form description. An optional field to complete, and any text entered is used to distinguish this form from other forms of the same type when searching Completed forms in the Control Center.
3. Draft. Choose to save the form as a draft to edit at a later time.
4. Relationship. Any associations selected will cause the chosen employee, location, task, or asset to be associated to this form, and are used to distinguish this form from other forms of the same type when searching
Completed forms in the Control Center. It will also cause the form to be displayed in the Control Center on the completed forms tab in the location manager, task manager, employee manager, and ASSETS module for the selected association. Note: Be sure to select the associations BEFORE filling out the form as some fields will pre populate based on the associations selected (only fields that were mapped in the FORMS Designer will prepopulate).
5. Fill Out Form. Click here to go to the form