That will take you to the Forms Manager screen, which is explained later in this article, but for now click the button at the bottom of the screen to go to the Form Editor and to begin filling out a new form.
1. Form templates list. Here you select the desired form to fill out.
2. Form description. An optional field to complete, and any text entered is used to distinguish this form from other forms of the same type when searching Completed forms in the Control Center.
3. Draft. Choose to save the form as a draft to edit at a later time.
4. Relationship. Any associations selected will cause the chosen employee, location, task, or asset to be associated to this form, and are used to distinguish this form from other forms of the same type when searching
Completed forms in the Control Center. It will also cause the form to be displayed in the Control Center on the completed forms tab in the location manager, task manager, employee manager, and ASSETS module for the selected association. Note: Be sure to select the associations BEFORE filling out the form as some fields will pre populate based on the associations selected (only fields that were mapped in the FORMS Designer will prepopulate).
5. Fill Out Form. Click here to go to the form
This is a an example of a multiple choice form. Simply select your answer from the multiple choice answers.
Required field(s). Any field which is marked with a red asterisk is required to complete before being able to save the form.
To see how to upload media on a form, see the following article:
Upload Media Using a Mobile DeviceClick SAVE at the top right hand corner to save the form and place it in the completed list in the Forms Manager on the mobile device.
The Forms Manager allows you to synchronize, email, fill our another form or delete completed and partially completed forms.
1. Form search bar. Start typing the desired template, employee, location, task, or asset to perform a search of the completed forms list in the Forms Manager on the mobile device.
2. Completed form list. To perform an action, check the check box of the form(s) and select the desired action from the options at the bottom of the screen.
3. Sync selected form(s). All selected forms will be synced to the Control Center.
4. Share selected form(s). Choose which method you would like to share selected form(s) including email.
5. Add new form. Click here to begin filling out a new form.
6. Delete selected form(s).