Transitioning From the Old Mobile App to New Mobile App
Instead of creating new devices in the Control Center for every new mobile app downloaded, we've provided 2 methods to move your employees from the old app to the new.
You'll need to have the old mobile app downloaded on a device. Don't download the new app just yet.
- Open the old mobile app, type your pin number in then force close the old app.
- Restart the old mobile app. Put your pin number in and double check to make sure that all time, forms and asset records that have been created are synced successfully. Once the employee transitions from the old app to the new app they will not be able to sync the old app.
- Download the new app. The new app will look like this in Google Play and the App store
- Before auto registering the app, the employee will be prompted with this message "Would you like to attempt to auto-register? This will only work if WorkMax has been previously installed on this device. WARNING - This will disable other WorkMax apps on this device. Sync all data before proceeding.
NOTE: For any reason the automatic upgrade path doesn't work, please refer to Method #2 below. Also, you can still use an invite code to register the new app, if you'd like. If you'd like to use the invite code instead, just press NO to auto register and type in the invite code.
Within the settings menu, we've added a button that copies your device id that can be used in the new app.
- Enter PIN
- Tap the 3 bar menu
- Tap settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "Copy 2.0 Upgrade ID"
- Go to the new app and tap "Upgrade from 1.0"
- The app will new link to your company. You will need to put your pin in and set a job for the device to use.
Creating and submitting a Form using the new mobile app
Introduction WorkMax Forms have never been easier to create and submit. We'll cover how to access form templates on the new mobile app and how to sync them. Prerequisites A Forms license, the new mobile downloaded, and applicable permissions to ...
Setting up New Mobile Devices
1, To set up a new device, select the Settings drop-down menu, and select Devices. This will open the Device Manager screen. 2. In the Devices Manager screen, click the +New button and complete the following fields (referenced in the ...
Syncing in the New App
Introduction Prerequisites How to get new jobs, tasks, employees, etc on the app? Syncing in the new app is very similar to how the previous app worked. There is no "Pull Sync", "Push Sync" or "Full Sync" like the previous app. If you want to get new ...
Submit a Form Using the Mobile App
To submit a form using the mobile app, click the FORMS option after pinning in. That will take you to the Forms Manager screen, which is explained later in this article, but for now click the button at the bottom of the screen to go to the Form ...
April 2021 Mobile
MOBILE APP: Version 1.41.4 - 04/13/2021 Mobile 1.41.4 is released to the App Stores. Here's what's new in this release. Fixed- Not all Form conditionals get removed once made visible and then reverted back based on the original answer where they ...