The Allocated Hours will now display. Allocated time will be identified by the color orange on the time line. Remaining un-allocated time will display on the time line as the color grey.
10. Click the allocated segment detail to re-allocate the segment.
11. Click and drag the Time Bubble to expand or shrink the time frame of an allocated segment.
12. To allocate additional time on the current time record, repeat steps 5 through 9.
13. If allocation of the current record is complete, click the Save button.
14. To allocate for another time record, start over at step 3.
Allocating Time For Multiple Time Records
Allocating multiple records at the same time can be accomplished by selecting multiple time records.
The selected records must comply with the following rules:
- Each record must have a unique employee.
- Each record must have the same Location.
- Each record should represent similar hours worked.